Thursday 28 June 2007

Stream of Consciousness

I'm so bored just so fed up I cant believe I finish work tomorrow thank goodness or I would go crazy in this place in fact the way I feel right now I have lost the ability to use punctuation properly I just dont want to do it thank goodness London is just around the corner a week on monday in fact that makes things seem better even if it is only for 4 nights and then he goes back home afterwards it is still worth thinking about it is still worth looking forward to please let time go faster just until 5 then it is allowed to go slowly and luxuriously again especially when I sleep I think I will go outside and take some photos tonight that will be a nice thing to do with my time lovely the garden a whole sky of fresh air above and lots of room to breathe now that would be lovely to capture wouldnt it?

No comments: